Come Join Our Registry Team!
As one of the largest employers of ODS-Cs (formerly CTRs) in the industry, we’re excited to launch our new Cancer Registry Abstracting Mentorship and Success Program. We understand it can be tough to gain employment if you’re just starting out, and we want to give you the support you need.
Our program is for ODS-Cs with as little as 6 months to 2 years of abstracting experience. We'll provide a specific training program tailored to your current level of abstracting experience with clearly defined steps, milestones and core competencies along the way to get you where you want to be. Plus, as a full-time paid employee, you'll be eligible for all Savista benefits.
Program length for each participant will vary depending on their experience level when entering the program. If you are interested in this program, please apply today. There are a limited number of open positions that will be filled on a rolling basis. If there are no active open positions when you apply, your information will be kept on file and you will be contacted as soon as a position becomes available. Come join us!
Benefits of our program
- You'll be a full-time Savista employee with full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K match etc)
- Competitive salary – and we don’t adjust hourly rates for non-productive time
- Ongoing education opportunities (NCRA CEUs) paid by Savista
- Company provided equipment
- Fully remote, flexible working schedules
- Savista CTR expert assigned to you for support, feedback, and to help you through the program
- Learn from the best, and gain essential knowledge and increased proficiency in case abstraction
Awards & Accolades
We are proud to have been named a Great Place to Work three years running.
We've been Peer Reviewed by HFMA and were recently named as one of the 2022 Top 10 BPO Healthcare Outsourcing Companies by Healthcare Business Review.